Programs and courses can be purchased by clicking the “book now” link on tiles below. If you need to make the booking in cash, you can do so at the front desk during office hours.
Bookings are essential for all programs unless specified otherwise.
Under the current guidelines set out by the State Government and HCC, all visitors / participants and parents / carers of participants of Sunbury Neighbourhood House need to;
• Wear a mask unless exempt.
• If eligible, be double Covid 19 vaccinated.
• Have proof of double Covid 19 vaccination or medical exemption accompanied with photo ID to be shown to the Covid Check In Marshal
• Check In to Sunbury Community Centre using the Services Victoria App or Kiosk.
• Remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene.
We acknowledge that there will be a portion of our community who cannot participate fully in our programs under the current guidelines. Please do not hesitate to make contact with SNH should you like to receive a regular phone call from a volunteer. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we all navigate the changes associated with Covid 19.