TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Anyone participating in any classes, events or activities at or organsied by Sunbury Neighbourhood House (SNH) must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. SNH is run by staff and volunteers. We have a zero tolerance to abuse of any kind. By purchasing a class/activity/event from our online portal you agree to attend our facility and conduct yourself in a respectful manner at all times.
2. SNH reserves the right to reject people form the class/activity/event with no refund if they do not comply with the terms and conditions.
3. SNH is not responsible for personal property damage as part of an activity.
4. Some of our activities/classes may be physically strenuous and there is a risk of personal injury associated with participation.
5. SNH endeavors to provide all our available classes/programs online for purchase. However there may be times we are unable to do so.
6. Sunbury Neighbourhood House reserves the right to cancel any course or program without notice. We will endeavor to get in touch with all participants, however there is no guarantee that we will be able to contact you should a course/ program be cancelled.
7. Sunbury Neighbourhood House is not responsible for your satisfaction with the course. Nor are Sunbury Neighbourhood House liable if you fail to arrive during any of the sessions, or sessions are cancelled by our facilitators.